Welcome to the CastAMP.com. ("CastAMP.com") applications, platform, website( www.CastAMP.com
), and any other web sites, applications, or services operated or produced by CastAMP.com (collectively, the "CastAMP.com Platform"). CastAMP.com values the privacy of the users, subscribers, publishers, members, and others who visit and use the CastAMP.com Platform (collectively or individually, "You" or "Users").
By using the CastAMP.com Platform, you expressly consent to the information handling practices described in this policy.
The Information CastAMP.com Collects
The Way CastAMP.com Uses Information
- User-provided Information: You may provide to CastAMP.com what is generally called "personally identifiable" information (such as your name, email address, postal mailing address, home/mobile telephone number, credit card number and billing information) if you upload, purchase, or view or download certain content or products from the CastAMP.com Platform, enter contests or sweepstakes, or otherwise use the features and functionality of the CastAMP.com Platform.
- "Cookies" Information: When you access the CastAMP.com Platform, we may send one or more cookies - small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer. CastAMP.com may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the CastAMP.com Platform. Persistent cookies can be removed. Please review your web browser "Help" file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings.
- "Automatically Collected" Information: When you access the CastAMP.com Platform or open one of our HTML emails, we may automatically record certain information from your system by using different types of tracking technology. This "automatically collected" information may include Internet Protocol address ("IP Address"), a unique user ID, version of software installed, system type, the content and pages that you access on the CastAMP.com Platform, and the dates and times that you visit the CastAMP.com Platform.
When CastAMP.com Discloses Information
- CastAMP.com uses the information that you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on the CastAMP.com Platform as well as to track user-generated content and Users to the extent necessary to comply as a service provider with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- We will use your email address, without further consent, for administrative communications such as notifying you of major CastAMP.com Platform updates, for customer service purposes, to address copyright infringement or defamation issues, or to contact you regarding any content that you have posted to or downloaded from the CastAMP.com Platform.
- CastAMP.com uses all of the information that we collect to understand the usage trends and preferences of our Users, to improve the way the CastAMP.com Platform works and looks, and to create new features and functionality.
- CastAMP.com may use "Automatically Collected" information and "Cookies" information to: (a) automatically update the CastAMP.com application on your system; (b) remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you access the CastAMP.com Platform; (c) provide customized third-party advertisements, content and information; (d) monitor the effectiveness of third-party marketing campaigns; (e) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages accessed; and (f) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities.
- CastAMP.com does not share your personally identifiable information with other organizations for their marketing or promotional uses without your prior express consent. Please be aware, however, that any personally identifiable information that you voluntarily choose to display on any publicly available portion of the CastAMP.com Platform - such as when you publish content, comments or profile information - becomes publicly available and may be collected and used by others without restriction.
- CastAMP.com may disclose Automatically Collected and other aggregate non-personally-identifiable information with interested third parties to assist such parties in understanding the usage and demographic patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, or other functionality of CastAMP.com.
- CastAMP.com may disclose User information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright law) or respond to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant in the manner required by the requesting entity.
- CastAMP.com also reserves the right to disclose User information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; protect CastAMP.com from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend ourselves against third-party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the CastAMP.com Platform; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of CastAMP.com, our Users, or others.
You may, of course, decline to share your personally-identifiable information with CastAMP.com, in which case CastAMP.com will not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality found on the CastAMP.com Platform. You may update, correct, or delete your user information and preferences by clicking on the "Edit Settings" link on the top left of the page once you have logged in to the CastAMP.com Platform.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you account access or making corrections to your information. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.
CastAMP.com may allow advertisers, third party advertising networks and third-party advertising serving companies to serve advertisements directly to you within the CastAMP.com site, services and software. By serving these advertisements directly to you, these companies can set their own cookies on your computer and trigger their own Web beacons to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements and to personalize the advertising content. CastAMP.com does not provide your personally identifiable information to these third-party ad servers or ad networks without your consent. However, please note that if an advertiser asks CastAMP.com to show an advertisement to a certain audience (for example, males age 15 to 18) or audience segment (for example, males age 15 to 18 who have participated in certain promotions) and you respond to that advertisement, the advertiser or ad-server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience that they were trying to reach. You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party ad servers or ad networks.
Some of these companies are participants in the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI"), a cooperative of online marketing and analytic companies committed to building consumer awareness and establishing responsible business and data management practices and standards. You can learn more about NAI and how you may "opt out" of targeted advertising delivered by NAI member ad networks here:
Our Commitment to Data Security
CastAMP.com uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to CastAMP.com, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, CastAMP.com makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If CastAMP.com learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. CastAMP.com may post a notice on the CastAMP.com Platform if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach you should notify us at [email protected]
Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access THE CastAMP.com PLATFORM at any time or in any manner.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, CastAMP.com does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 13 years-of-age. If CastAMP.com learns that personally-identifiable information of persons less than 13-years-of-age has been collected on or through the CastAMP.com Platform, then CastAMP.com will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 who has become CastAMP.com Platform member, then please contact CastAMP.com at [email protected]
The following are some resources that may help parents and legal guardians in monitoring and limiting your childrens' access to certain types of material on the Internet. While CastAMP.com does not endorse these products, we provide information about them as a public service to our community.
For Users visiting the CastAMP.com Platform from the European Economic Area or other non-U.S. territories, please note that any data you enter into the CastAMP.com Platform will be transferred outside the European Economic Area or such other non-U.S. territory for use by CastAMP.com and its affiliates for any of the purposes described herein. In addition, because CastAMP.com operates globally, we may make information we gather available to worldwide business units and affiliates. By providing any data on the CastAMP.com Platform, you hereby expressly consent to such transfers of your data to the United States or other countries.
In the Event of Merger or Sale